Saturday, December 18, 2010

This time next week ........

Only 6 more sleeps, and this time next week it will all be over !! Last year I showed you a very funny video that explains why email was invented. This year, I'd like to send you my best wishes for Christmas with this ......


I know there are many animal lovers who read my blog so I hope you enjoyed that. On a more serious note, here's something beautiful from one of my favourite singers, Rene Froger ...



No knitting or crochet pictures today as I'm still working on that toddlers hat. Maybe it'll be finished tomorrow and hopefully the size will be more to my liking.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic little video with all of the animals singing..made my day! Thanks, Dorothy and hope the toddler's hat goes well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox