Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wool Eater Day One


After a disappointing visit to Spotlight where I was informed by one of their staff when I phoned last week that they had plenty of Magnum 8ply and a good colour range, I have ended up with these balls of Marvel in autumn colours owing to a very limited colour range !! Just hope they look ok in the wool-eater pattern.

I'm so happy that at least one other member of Australiacrochet will be joining me in a CAL (crochet-a-long) for this project. Hopefully more members will join in as it will be a great way to encourage each other to complete the project.

Must be off now as I want to watch the election results on telly to find out who will govern our country for the next three years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorothy,
    I totally agree with you on how disapointing the availability of quality yarn is at spotlight. I buy mine from a lovely wool shop in our city center and at Spotlight prices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox