Monday, March 30, 2009

Fish'n'Chip crochet version

Just finished my friends crochet version of what I think the knit version used to be known as the African Aids Babies jumper. Why Fish'n'Chip you ask ? Read all about it here . I did make a few modifications so it would fit my Charlotte who is a size 0000. I made the neck opening a bit bigger and added a few rows to the length of the arms.

Here's my little model Charlotte ....


And here's a close-up


The first picture is a little dark as I had the flash turned off. You can click on it to get a better look.

Back to the knitting needles now. I have a few UFOs which I really ought to get done and I think I'm going to frog that top-down toddlers cardigan I started a few weeks ago as I now realise I won't have enough yarn. Its a good easy pattern though and I'll certainly be using it but next time I'll make sure I have enough yarn to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox